Re: Healey Transport Help

To: "Brian Drab" <brian_drab@infoserve.net>,
Subject: Re: Healey Transport Help
From: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 19:50:58 -0400
  Brian:   Here's a better plan:   Buy a one way ticket to Pittsburgh, pick
up the car and spend a few days at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix (mid
July) See the website
www.pittsburghvintagegrandprix.com/pvgp/site/default.asp .There's great
vintage races through Schenley Park, a wonderful car show at which the local
Healey club has a great turnout and wonderful hospitality, and you'll get to
meet several more very nice people who are great Healey Enthusiasts.  Then
you'll have the fun of driving the Healey all the way home.

  Jim Smith