Re: Rear Wheel Cylinder Problem

To: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Wheel Cylinder Problem
From: "Martin Heim" <bn4@onlinehome.de>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 11:32:18 +0200
Hi Mark,

the assembly sequence is really tricky IMHO. Only after receiving some copies
of origional Girling maintenance sheets I understood what to do (I'm an
engineer and have usually a lot to do to with technics). I couldn't figure out
what was correct.
The files are some scans in jpg format. Size around 1,7 MB. I can mail them to
anyone interested.

Best regards from Germany

Martin