Re: coil

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: coil
From: "John Soderling" <jsoderling@astound.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 19:28:17 -0700
John,
After I sent my question I realized that I forgot to say I have the
Pertronix electronic ignition.  So afterward, I went out to the garage and
got the instructions for my Pertronix and it's wired up correctly [coil (-)
to Pertronix in distributor and (+) to earth], which is different than for
points.
Thanks & Vrooom vrooom,
John & Erika the Red just back from 400 mile drive to & from the terrific
All British Open Roads 2006 event at Lake Tahoe.