Re: Redline Trans Fluid

To: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Redline Trans Fluid
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 15:04:58 +0800
Hi Bob -

I am hoping you are confused... you definitely don't want MT-90 in
your diff... it will ruin it in short order.  If you have... change it
out right now!!

Ned -

MT-90 is simply slightly heavier than MTL.  For people who live in
warmer climates, it will work a little better.  Other than that it is
basically the same as MTL.

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8