RE: Rotor Conspiracy

To: "'skip'" <tfsbj7@mindspring.com>
Subject: RE: Rotor Conspiracy
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 00:06:31 -0400
And not to beat this to death, remember to keep super glue and rubber bands
in your "tool kit" I had the bakelite parts of a rotor break apart and was
able to repair it with a rubber band holding it together with superglue
bonding the whole contraption. Got me 15 miles back to my home. So, now in
addition to two spare rotors (and the third my old standby glued one) I
carry super glue and rubber bands. Ah, modern technology!

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com