100m Valve Setting

To: Healey posting <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: 100m Valve Setting
From: jomar healey <ah53@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 05:23:54 -0700 (PDT)
Can someone give the correct valve setting for  a factory 100M.  I've had the
good fortune of purchasing a bonafide "M" and am currently getting it road
worthy.  New brake system. hoses and tune up.  The car was restored  in the
late '70s to the "period standard", hence the car is not concours, but an
attractive driver.  My intentions are to make it road worthy and drive the hell
out of it.  Thanks.

Joe
BN1 #923
BN2 100M
BJ8
"the Mutant" was sold to make room for the BN2.  No need to worry, it went to a
good home and is being restored to a good standard.