Re: Replacing Windshield Glass, BN6

To: "john close" <f9cougar@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Replacing Windshield Glass, BN6
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 14:33:22 +0800
John -

I know there are others with better suggestions, but I use bycycle
innertube rubber for glazing seal (did both my wind up windows on my
BJ8 using this).

The inner tube plus some black silicone sealant assures that it will
never leak, never come out and never crack the windsheild.  Plus it
looks original, so that's good too.

Alan