Re: Replacing Windshield Glass, BN6

To: "john close" <f9cougar@yahoo.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Replacing Windshield Glass, BN6
From: "Richard Bittmann" <edmyed@harbornet.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 10:29:45 -0700
John,

I took mine to a professional auto glass installer.  He didn't like the
looks of the seals I provided - AH Spares - for either the windshield, door
glass or the ventilators.  I know he disn't use the seal material for the
ventilator glass - too thick.  I assume he used the rest of the seals
provided. If anything goe badly in the future I'll have him to "fall back
on".  The total bill was expensive - just under $300 - but I look at it as
professionally done work and good insurance.

Richard Bittmann BJ7 Tacoma