Problem with new wing vent seals

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Problem with new wing vent seals
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 00:07:50 EDT
I realize this came up a short time back but I didn't see much (Any)
response.  I am trying to put some new rubber seals in the wing vents on a 63
BJ7.  It
doesn't appear possible to have them fit.  Everything goes together well
until you get to the sharp front corner and there is a chrome piece there that
seems to block the seal from going in.  Probably something really simply to
fix/address but then I must be too simple myself to figure it out.  Any help
would
be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Gary Fuqua