RE: Engine code

To: "'John Harper'" <AH@jharper.demon.co.uk>,
Subject: RE: Engine code
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 18:18:33 -0400
OK everyone. Here's the deal. The list CANNOT accept photos, attachments,
etc. However, I have a spare page on www.healey6.com called My Library that
I have not had time to use for posting of my library.

I will volunteer this:

If someone wants to see a photo, email it directly to me at ahbn6@optonline.
I will post it. Since I have no real life, I usually will be able to post in
a couple of hours.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com