Re: kids in car

To: "Ron Davies" <rdavies1@cox.net>
Subject: Re: kids in car
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:40:41 +0800
In 1985 driving back from the "Big Game" between Stanford and
Berkeley, three very tall friends needed a lift, I had only driven
there with my girlfriend.  We all squeezed in, my girlfriend sat on my
friends lap in the passenger seat, and then my other two friends (both
over 6') rode in the back seat, back to back with their legs hanging
over the sides.

Nuts!

Alan

'53 BN1