Re: kids in car

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: kids in car
From: <insptwo@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 16:43:34 -0400
We bought our BJ7 in the mid 70's. Our daughter and two sons ranged from
about 10 to 14 years old and loved riding in the back seats. My wife loved
to drive the Healey to her school where she was a teacher. the students
loved the car too as did most of the other teachers! They still love to ride
in it as do our 6 grandkids! However the car restoration body and paint work
were done by our youngest, who has been promised it when the time comes to
pry the keys from my cold dead hands! However, I have been just corrected
and been told by my wife that's after they pry the keys from her hands!
Bill
BJ7