Re: CARAVANS TO RENDEZVOUS

To: Tracy Drummond <bighealey@charter.net>
Subject: Re: CARAVANS TO RENDEZVOUS
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 06:52:35 -0700
Correct.

But bring your passport.  I was just in Canada and it's difficult to get
across without one.  Was
told coming back that will be a requirement in the near future.  They
want proof of citizenship,
and a driver's license isn't sufficient (or, as the not-so-friendly
Canook customs lady said "that
just proves you can drive in the US").

bs