Re: wiper failure

To: <RAntal243@aol.com>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wiper failure
From: "Chris Dimmock" <cd3000@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 00:53:07 +1000
Rich,

Clearly, your car is fitted with the very rare, and highly desireable, Lucas
intermittent windscreen wiper option.

I'd suggest that you just have the duration, and frequency, of the
intermittency adjusted by a Lucas qualified technician.

Letting just any old auto electrician fiddle with your wiper motor may
result in the rare & desireable intermittent operation feature being lost
forever.

Then it would just work like all the other wiper motors on Healeys - 2
speeds - off and on.

No 'surprise' seeting.

Where would the fun be in that?

:)