RE: wiper failure

To: "'Dick Matson'" <MedLabInc@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: wiper failure
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:34:00 -0400
Also invented the intermittent gas gauge failure, intermittent rear light
failure, intermittent distributor failure.

Actually, if you are serious, the inventor of the intermittent wiper was a
guy in the US. He apparently offered his invention to Ford  who turned it
down only to later put it on their cars. Several years ago, he finally got
his millions in the settlement - only to basically refuse to accept the
money. I remember the biz section of the NY Times making a big deal about
it. -- must have been an otherwise slow news day.

Interesting article at:

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/2005-02-25-obit-kearns_x.htm?POE=TECISVA

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ