Re: 100-4 Door Screw

To: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Subject: Re: 100-4 Door Screw
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 08:37:08 +0800
Mike -

I think it's a number 4.  Snap on sells a very nice posidrive screwdriver
set, as well as the bits.

Do NOT used phillips screwdrivers with these ... you will not be able to get
sufficient torque on the screw and you may very well ruin the bite surface
of the screw using a phillips scredrive.

Alan

'53 BN1
'53 A90
'64 BJ8