Re: 100-4 Door Screw

To: <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Subject: Re: 100-4 Door Screw
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:51:38 -0400
This is getting interesting. According to the original Hundred Parts List
there was one screw for all cars up to and including Body 5000. At Body 5001
the hinges changed, and a new part number was issued for the screws. This
number carried through the end of the BN2 production.

Jumping ahead to the early 3000 BN7/BT7 Parts List (where we know the screws
were Posidrive) the screws are a different number again.

The question remains, were the screws fitted to the Hundreds from Body 5001
Posidrive or not?