RE: Success

To: "'Bob Spidell'" <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Success
From: "Ned Smith" <smithn00@kitepilot.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 14:04:32 -0400
Frankly, no. My guess is that oil got into the water jacket during the
rebore. Anyway I hope that is the problem.
The block and the head were tested for cracks and none were found. I guess I
could have put the head gasket in wrong. There was no "This side up" label
and I flipped it over several times and could see no differences but I could
have missed something.

Ned Smith
BJ8
near Chattanooga, TN