Re: Loose spring eyes

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Loose spring eyes
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 20:04:50 -0400
This appears to be more wide spread than I thought.  I was able to get a
brass drift up to that area on my springs and got a couple of good swings in
to move the bracket in the direction to tighten it up.   If this fails once
I get it on the road then I will attempt to do what you have done.

The other option is , "Return to Sender" but I'm to lazy to go through that
hemroidal creation again.

Mark