Another Silly Auto Question

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another Silly Auto Question
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 06:36:09 -0400
The engine is in along with the trany.  Now its time to tie up loose ends and
hang all the ancillaries that make these cars run. So the puzzle continues
moving towards the initial start up and first test drive.

Looking at the condition of my painted chassis is the difference of night and
day compared to 2 years ago.    But unfortunately the freshly painted rolling
tub is looking a bit tattered lately with all the accumulated finger prints
and of course dust.

I am tempted to apply a coat of wax to the chassis surface for protection and
bring back that original  shine.  This would include floors, inner fender
wells, frame area, trunk, etc.    Or would just a good doosh of soap and water
be the answer in case I need to stick something down  like carpet or dynamat
later on.

Any long term side affects that anyone has run into by doing this?

Hey I warned you about the lack of technicalisity of the question in advance.
:) :) :)

Mark