Re: wheels

To: mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wheels
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 07:56:36 EDT
Shortly after I purchased my BN1 I ordered a set of Dayton 60-spoke wire
wheels from British Wire Wheel and they set the wheel offset to accomodate the
stock brake drums with no problems.

A few years later I installed a 3000 front end with disc brakes and the same
wheels fit them as well with no adjustment, etc. having been necessary.

Best--Michael Oritt

In a message dated 8/19/2006 6:11:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,