Re: wheels

To: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Subject: Re: wheels
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 07:38:56 -0700 (PDT)
I just bought four 48 spoke Daytons for my BN2 (wide, dished front drums)
from British Wire Wheel.  The offset on the 48 spoke Daytons are correct
in ih 48 spoke for the wider front drums, but not in the Dunlops.  Speak
to Jim at British Wire Wheel.  He KNOWS what fits and what don't.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5

Mark and Kathy
> If memory serves me right Dayton can make wheels with offset middle hubs
> accommodate  brake drums.  You need to request these in advance.
>
> Did I dream this?
>
> Mark

>>> 57' BN4