RE: 106 Brake Drums and Axles

To: des_gedow@hotmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 106 Brake Drums and Axles
From: "WILLIAM B LAWRENCE" <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 14:03:34 +0000
The early wire wheel cars (from BN1) started out with four bolt axles all
around, but when the rear axle was changed to hypoid (BN2) the rear axle
went to five bolts. the fronts remained four bolt until the brakes changed
over to discs (BT7). The solid wheel cars were always five bolt.

Bill Lawrence