RE: OD Concern----revised

To: "Tom Felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: OD Concern----revised
From: "Tom Felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 18:07:39 -0400
OK----After talking to him, I got the real scoop---------he says that after
he is in OD, in which he likes to leave it,  and after slowing down and
then depressing the accelerator rapidly it should kick out of OD for more
rapid acceleration--but his isn't doing that.  In theory, he feels his will
stay in OD down to a pretty slow speed but should kick out of OD when he
steps on the accelerator hard even when the dash switch is left in OD.

I never do mine this way.  When I start to slow down to a pretty slow pace
I just used the dash switch to take it out and engage it when I have
reached a good speed.

Does he REALL:Y have a problem now that we knoiw what he thinks the problem
is?

BJ8.