Re: OD Concern----revised

To: Mark and Kathy <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Subject: Re: OD Concern----revised
From: jerry adams <cjerryadams@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 05:54:22 -0700 (PDT)
Mark,

  It's called mass marketing.  They make a gazillion quarts of 10W40 oil to a
few dozen quarts of MT90 oil, by comparasion.  And just a note, I paid $2.62 a
quart for Castrol 10W40 a few weeks ago at Wal Mart.

  Jerry
  BN2

Mark and Kathy <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net> wrote:
  Now I'm really confusered.

So why did I just put $7.00/qt MT90 in my trany instead of $1.40 10/40.
Hmmm?

Thanks Guys, Mark