RE: In the eye of the beholder

To: "'Greg Lemon'" <glemon@neb.rr.com>, <healeyguy@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: In the eye of the beholder
From: "Don " <don@anglesey.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:50:07 -0600
It seems to me that you would be better off buying another healey if you
wanted a project.  EBay has several other cars in much better shape and
less outlay of cash.  Take item #280021385496 for example at $18,000
which I doubt the owner of the art-car would be willing to take for his.
All the major parts are included and you don't have to do a ground up
with all new panels and such.  Two of my healeys came out of garages or
aka barn finds and neither required the amount of cash that one is going
to cost you.  I would find something better than that to spend $10,000
on.
JMHO
Don
57' BN4