Re: In the eye of the beholder

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: In the eye of the beholder
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 11:01:32 -0500
I am not at all saying that the car is the best project out there or that I
would want it, just that I have seen people pay good money and take on cars
that (at least from what you can see from the auction) that would need much
more in parts and labor than this one to make right.

This was in response to people saying it was basically worthless or valuable
only as parts, I am not defending the car or what was done to it, which is
certainly a question of taste (or perhaps lack thereof!).

Greg Lemon
54 BN1