RE: Computer Problem With One Healey Web Site

To: "'Alan Seigrist Blue 100'" <healey.nut@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Computer Problem With One Healey Web Site
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 22:24:58 -0400
Be careful with downloading IE7. If you use Yahoo Finance to track your
stocks, you are out of luck. It crashes. Same with other Yahoo applets.
Microsoft is aware of it, has done nothing for the past 8 months I have
reported it and do not know if they care. Yahoo applets use Java and MS
hates Java. I took IE 7 off of my main computer and continue to test on my
grandsons (he is 5 and doesn't care if it crashes -- thinks it is fun)

If you want the IE 7 features on something that works, try Maxthon.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com