Re: AH BN1 / A90 Atlantic Crossover help

To: "Craig and Sue Rice" <craigsuerice@iquest.net>
Subject: Re: AH BN1 / A90 Atlantic Crossover help
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 09:19:36 +0800
Hi Craig -

Thanks for looking that stuff up.  I had some of the numbers, but not all of
them so what you looked up helps.

I think it's tough because they often produced very similar (if not the
same) or easily interchangeable parts with different numbers, so sometimes
the numbers can't tell you if they are all the same.  BSF vs UNF kingpins
are a perfect example, different part numbers but perfectly interchangeable
on the car.

I'll let you know what I find when I get it all sorted.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8