Re: AH BN1 / A90 Atlantic Crossover help

To: "John Harper" <AH@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: AH BN1 / A90 Atlantic Crossover help
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:16:02 +0800
Hi John -

I have the later style Atlantic Saloon, the track rod joints are male
threaded (cross tube female)... so I guess they are the same as on a later
BN1.

The A90 rear brakes have hydraulic brakes just like my early BN1... so can I
assume the rear brake cylinders are the same eventhough the part numbers are
different (7H4464 on the A90 vs. 7H4597 on the BN1 & A70)????  The answer to
this question can save me alot of money!

Thanks!

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1