Re: Rear hub studs and nuts

To: BJ8Healeys <sbyers@ec.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Rear hub studs and nuts
From: "Ph.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 20:40:32 +0200
Come on, Steve! The Metric Crowd is very happy not having to work in
inches, feet, yards and miles but in millimeters, centimeters, meters
and kilometers , in Centigrade instead of Fahrenheit and in Kilograms
instead of Pounds . We also express our torque in  Newton meters, not in
meeton-newters but you can always convert them to peetfounds if you wish so!
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands, metric since 1816
1964 BJ8 29432