Re: wiper function

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wiper function
From: <insptwo@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 21:59:13 -0400
Richard:
Take off the wiper arms, unscrew the nuts from the chrome bezels, pull the
wiper assembly loose, push it back up with the inner slanted bushings spun
around 180 degrees from the way you had them, then install the chrome bezels
so that they are facing toward the front of the car rather than facing the
window. I did the same thing years ago.
Bill
BJ7