Re: Oil for Vintage British Cars

To: Editorgary@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil for Vintage British Cars
From: dracmarine@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 13:07:30 -0500
I was recently with a group over at the Blackhawk museum which included an
engineer from Shell Oil.  I asked the question re converting my BN7 over from
Dinosaur Oil to Synthetic. His view was that it is no longer an issue with
"older" cars as in the past as the synthetics are equal to or better than the
HD30's of the past. The early problems of discovering new leaks has been
removed with the new synthetics.

I am strongly considering the change over next time it is required.  Also,
switching back and forth is apparently not an issue these days either.

Pray for me?

Richard of CA/KY
BN7 440

AOL Mail and more.