Re: Oil for Vintage British Cars

To: Editorgary@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil for Vintage British Cars
From: healeybn7@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:44:31 -0500
Gary,

For another interesting take on engine oils, go to the MGA Guru web site and
check out the comments on engine oils by Barney.  It is under MG ENGINE TECH -
OIL SYSTEM, OF-104 - ENGINE OIL, General Tech & Preferences (long).
Not sure the article specifically comments on the recent information surfacing
on the reduced wear characteristics of the newer oils on things like tappets
and cams, but there is a lot of other information on oil and it's relationship
to Brit car engines.

Link:  < http://www.mgaguru.com/mgtech/engine/of104.htm >

Dave