RE: Oil for Vintage British Cars

To: 'Michael Salter' <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>,
Subject: RE: Oil for Vintage British Cars
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:33:30 -0500
Mea Culpa. Big difference between the poster and the investigator. Does not
diminish the need to have as many people put out the information -- both
magazines, this list, web sites, etc. Proper oil is one of the more
important items to keep our cars running.  Not everyone gets everything. Go
get 'em Gary.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com