Re: Oils - We've reached consensus

To: Editorgary@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oils - We've reached consensus
From: Jnhorn@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 09:22:31 EST
Sorry I missed the beginning of this chain. I strongly recommend Amzoil.
During the Healey Challenge at the Watkins Glen race my oil pressure dropped to
zero, but I kept going thinking it was the gauge (Hah) and raced for another 20
minutes, turning 6000 rpm. Turned out the cam drive to the oil pump broke and
I had no oil pressure. We took the engine apart and there was no damage to the
bearings (I continued to race on them the rest of the season. The Amzoil had
coated everything. Anyway, I have Amzoil in all my cars now. (This is like an
unpaid commercial, isn't it?)
Jon Einhorn