RE: Oil for Vintage British Cars

To: <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Subject: RE: Oil for Vintage British Cars
From: "Don " <don@anglesey.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 09:33:44 -0700
Mark,
I use Valvoline Premium Blue 15w40 for my 2006 Dodge Cummins diesel.  I
will probably go the synthetic Valvoline Premium Blue Extreme 5w40 for
the diesel once recommended break in is complete.  Those are the only
two weights Valvoline carries in diesel oils that I know of.  I have
used Valvoline Racing 20w50 in the Healey for years and next oil change
it is going to be changed to Redline 10w40 synthetic.
HTH,

Don