RE: [Off] Interesting tool trivia

To: "'Steve B. Gerow'" <steveg@abrazosdata.com>, 'Healeys Newsgroup'
Subject: RE: [Off] Interesting tool trivia
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 16:29:03 -0500
OK. I can fully understand this type detailed work in the frozen North where
would to this to keep from going bonkers while watching the snow get deeper.
But, in sunny Pasadena where you can drive your Healey 365 days, shouldn't
you be out enjoying the good life and then sending us emails rubbing it in?

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com