Re: [Off] Interesting tool trivia

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Off] Interesting tool trivia
From: FloridaDiving@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 13:56:41 EST
Hey, Steve,

I'll be in Pasadena next month = 2/10/07.  Want to join us on a morning run
from there - around in the hills, maybe down to Gladstone's on Malibu for
breakfast - then visit Peterson Museum, maybe?

Several E-Type cyberfriends I've made online are going to do it - and
afterall, you *do* need to get out more.  I'll be in a Mustang covertible
instead of
my BJ8 or E-Types, but you & your Healey will be very welcomed!!  That will
give the snowed-in guys something to be jealous of!  We'll even post photos!
ha
ha

Ginger