Re: wheels

To: "healeymanjim@joimail.com" <healeymanjim@joimail.com>, healeys
Subject: Re: wheels
From: <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 21:33:08 -0500
Jim,

With 165s I don't think you will get rubbing in front or rear because the tires
are so narrow.  The 6 inch wheels should clear everything just fine.

However, I feel the 165 is too narrow for a 6 inch wheel.  The sidewalls will
be pulled outward such that the contact patch will be light in the center and
extra wear on the shoulder of the tire.  Also, I feel the tires would look a
bit anemic on 6 inch rims.

my .02
Keith Pennell