Re: wheels

To: "healeymanjim@joimail.com" <healeymanjim@joimail.com>
Subject: Re: wheels
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 16:29:03 +0800
Jim -

165s are too narrow for 6" rims.  You'd want to put 195s or 205s on
them.  If you put 205s on them you will get some rubbing on the rear
tires in hard cornering, and you will get rubbing on the front
wheels/chassis in a full lock to lock turn.

For 165s, all you need are the stock 4-1/2" rims, otherwise you are
just wasting your money on wide rims.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1