Re: LBC's can give you a Warm Fuzzy Feeling

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC's can give you a Warm Fuzzy Feeling
From: FloridaDiving@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 06:09:11 EST
Had a fellow test drive my BJ8 Sunday, top down, sunshine, perfect.  When we
got to a very popular and beautiful lake (with FL Southern College, Frank
Lloyd Wright collection), I stopped in the public parking lot at the Yacht Club
let him in the driver's seat and a couple of high class ladies there to walk
the lake came over and struck up a conversation with us about the car.  He
hadn't even cranked it yet and was already attracting admirers!  Needless to
say,
I didn't have to "sell" the car at all.  Between the perfection of the
driving weather and the attention, he was definitely getting that warm fuzzy
feeling
that we all know about from having LBCs.

Anyway, I haven't accepted his offer and I will probably send it to RM
Auction in Ft. Lauderdale when I come out to CA next month.

I will try to get a Golden Gate photo in the rental Mustang conv., but won't
do what the Porsche guy did!