Re: LBC's can give you a Warm Fuzzy Feeling

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC's can give you a Warm Fuzzy Feeling
From: WmsRbt@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 07:31:49 EST
Listers,

My favorite "what-did-I-just-hear?" at a service station was this:

I had just filled up at a service station and was slowly pulling away when  a
couple in a huge land-tank pulled across my path.  The young gentleman,
about 20-ish, hung his head out the window, and gave my BJ8 a long,  quizzical
look.  He then looked at me and asked, "Is that a GM?"   (I assumed he meant
MG).
 I replied "No, Austin-Healey", too dumb-struck to  have replied "No, it's a
Ford".

Best to all.

Robert
66BJ8