RE: Overdrive snafu, moving to a conclusion

To: simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Overdrive snafu, moving to a conclusion
From: "WILLIAM B LAWRENCE" <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 06:42:58 +0000
I think bypassing the throttle switch is the wrong thing to do.That would
tend to hold the OD engaged even when the main switch was turned off. If you
want to take it out of the circuit I think you should just disconnect the
wires and insulate the ends. The circuit should still work on the main
switch alone without the throttle switch.

Bill Lawrence