RE: California bans dirty emissions

To: <insptwo@msn.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: California bans dirty emissions
From: "Joe Farley" <Joe@Farley.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 20:14:47 -0800
In December of 2005 I invested $15,000 (after fed and state rebates and tax
credits) to install an 8kw Solar array at our home.  After two years of
operation Im happy to report that I have generated more electricity than I
Need and my total electricity bill is $9 per month. (Min Meter Charge)

We use more than we generate in some winter months but gen more than we use
in the summer and it gets banked with our utility and we are billed once a
year for the "Net Use"

I figure I will have paid off the investment in about 7 1/2 years.

Then its free electricity for the duration of the usefull life of the
panels.

Sooo  personally I really don't care how much they increase the rates.
Increased rates just makes my break even point happen sooner....

Joe Farley '66 BJ8 in Sunny California.