RE: (no subject)

To: <Hartangus@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: (no subject)
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 11:55:53 +1100
 G'day

I was going to let it pass but couldn't resist.

It's just gone morning smoko in this part of the Austin-Healey world and
my brain is being tested by work crap. Besides there hasn't been a
decent piece of Healey History on the list for yonks so I have to submit
some crap.

I'll shut up for awhile. Please don't all sigh at once.

Hoo Roo

Late for Lunch
Sydney, Australia