Delayed / damaged marque mag

To: List Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Delayed / damaged marque mag
From: Robert Blair <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 11:31:29 -0700 (PDT)
Here, here, here,

To all you listers .... I have said this before..

It really is time that the AH club provided a plastic
bag wrapper for the magazine to avoid temptation of
reading and damage during delivery of an open page
flapping magazine.  All good mags do so, especially if
they are collectable material.

I am so tired of the dog eared pages, the black marks
of sorting machines, and the torn pages resutling from
aggressive handling and stuffing thru the door mail
box. I really do not give a damn about Walmart
coupons, but I do care about the marque as I keep them
all.

Publisher ... why can't we just do the obvious - wrap
the mag?  I will pay for it.

Robert, San Jose, CA.

                        Robert - Yellow 65BJ8
rnbmail@yahoo.com
Cell: 408-221-5244

  If this email message has been received by you in error, please contact the
sender asap - Thank You.