Re: Delayed / damaged marque mag

To: "Awgertoo@aol.com" <Awgertoo@aol.com>, rnbmail@yahoo.com,
Subject: Re: Delayed / damaged marque mag
From: "Tom Felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 18:09:51 -0400
Not to say that it doesn't happen because it obviously does, but I can't
remember when I have had one bent/torn/marked up etc.  I have a stack of
very neat copies in my desk.  But--obviously it happens to some of them,
and there are some unhappy members because of it----so, I'll support a
re-look at what can be done to remedy this concern.

I'm the local chapter Pres and delegate, so my vote counts:)------Three
Rivers AH Club--Pittsburgh

Tom

Delegate