Gas Money 4 Regalia

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Gas Money 4 Regalia
From: "r moses" <sprite58@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 20:44:37 -0500
I am thinking about trying something crazy to help those who venture forth
to SJ08.  In the near future i'll make a short list of things I can sell
from the past four Meets (Sprite ...Fest88, ...Bash93, ...Rush98, Spree93)
and use that money to help pay for gas to and from SJ08.   We always have
prizes for those that travel miles and miles; why not everybody?

All the moneys collected will be handed out at the Meet in a fair manner.
More money for more miles.   Maybe ... a certain amount of money for each
100 miles you travel to and from SJ08.  Those that bring two or more cars
would each get some money for each car.  So you might save a couple of cents
per gallon maybe if sales are good.

What do you think? Just thought this up yesterday. (Wonder if there is a
leak in my dental office's nitrous system?)

OK, What can we ALL do so there is no Registration Fee???  I am all ears.

Keep smiling,
Rick

Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? Youll love Windows Live
Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_outlook_0507