RE: Traffic Stops in Healeys (was First drive)

To: "Austin Healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Traffic Stops in Healeys (was First drive)
From: "William Moyer" <William.Moyer@millersville.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 21:44:44 -0400
My car has been pulled over twice.  Ten minutes after the restoration was
"done" the guy working on it with me took it out and was pulled over for
speeding, which he was.  He begged the cop not to ticket him and was given a
warning.  It's still on my glove shelf 16 years later.

The second time I was driving through our little college town and got pulled
over by the town clown (who'd been reprimanded for stalking the coeds)  and he
told me to drive it out in the country.  I said yessir and we left it at that.

Bill Moyer, BJ7